Long-time Orange County afficianados will remember Triangle Square in Costa Mesa as the spot with the NikeTown and Virgin Megastore. Ahead of its time, the destination has recently been reimagined, reimaged and significantly enhanced. The Triangle, as it's now known is currently the go-to spot for a night out. Here's why:
- Easy to get to - 55 South until the freeway ends, cross 17th (get in the right-hand lane) and park. Easy access from the 73 Toll Road and PCH as well.
- Saddle Ranch Chop House - Country-ish restaurant and bar with awesome food, great drinks, lively atmosphere and hey, a rideable bull.
- Black Knight Gastro Lounge - Craft Cocktails, a mellow/upscale vibe and hey, Reggae Sundays.
- Yard House - Great beers come together at this bar/restaurant. Chef-driven food is complemented by a center island bar and an endless fleet of tap handles ranging from classic lagers to more obscure ales.
- SUTRA - Orange County's premier nightlife destination. Paul Oakenfold, BT, Markus Schulz, Paul Van Dyk and more spin at Sutra. Bottle service available.
- Tavern + Bowl - A high-energy and happening bowling alley.
- Across the street from more fun - Classic Newport Blvd institutions like Goat Hill Tavern and El Matador are located in close proximity. Hipster haven "The Wayfarer" is a short Uber away.
Switch up your routine and spend a night at The Triangle. It's a party and a half.
The Triangle offers a VIP Card, which actually gives you useful perks and deals. Sign up online, it's a no-brainer.