Don’t be fooled: Halloween isn’t just for kids these days. This year more money is expected to be spent on adult costumes than on costumes for children. Kate Middleton and Prince William will remain on top of the list as one of the hottest costumes to wear but it looks like there popularity has dwindled with the likes of Honey Boo Boo and Mama. Other popular costumes that are expected to shine in 2012 include a who’s who of the most infamous celebrities, pop culture phenomenon’s, reality stars, politicians and overnight sensations.
Shefind.com released their picks for the most popular costumes of 2012 (drumroll please), here is their list:
- Tan Mom
- Honey Boo Boo Child – get your Go-Go Juice ready!
- The Cast of Girls
- Jessie J.
- Black Widow from Avengers
- Sh*t Girls Say
- Carley Rea Jepson/Call Me Maybe
- Kim Kardashian and Kayne West
- Gabby Douglas – go for the gold!
- Michelle and Barack Obama
- Big Ang
- Snooky and Baby
- Katniss/Hunger Games
- Kate Middleton & Prince Williams – Olympic edition
- Ann & Mitt Romney
- Miley Cyrus’ New Haircut
- Lana Del Rey
- Katie Holmes & Suri
- Anne Hathaway as Catwoman
- Jennifer Aniston as a Bride/Justin Theroux
- Katie Perry Part of Me Movie Reel Costume
- Zou Bisou
For a detailed explanation visit shefinds.com.
With the presidential elections right around the corner we have a feeling you are going to see a lot of political costumes featuring the President and Governor Romney – snap pics of your favorite Halloween costumes this year and post them to our Facebook or Tweet them @SheaApartments.
Let us know what you are planning to be this year.