Ahh Halloween… spooky costumes, snacks and surprises, and ghostly good times abound. We want to be sure you and yours stay safe and enjoy the seasons’ festivities this Halloween, so we’ve compiled some great tips for your boys and ghouls.
- Costumes should be ankle length or shorter so that you don't trip over them.
- Children should always be accompanied by an adult.
- Older children should always trick-or-treat in groups of three or more.
- Trick-or-treat only at the houses of neighbors that you know.
- Never allow your children to ride a bicycle with a costume.
- Handmade treats are a no-no at Halloween.
- Some pumpkins are illuminated with candles, be careful.
Be sure to enjoy some trick or treat in one of our award-winning communities in California and Colorado! Many of our communities are having Halloween activities this year. Check Shea Apartment Living on Facebook for a list.