You deserve a break from the kitchen so Instead of slaving over the stove tonight when you get home from work, why not try one of our top 5 picks of the best pizzerias in Orange County? If you’re really feeling spontaneous try all our top 5 picks in the next 5 days. The only work you will have to do is get in your car and drive to the restaurant, then you can sit back, relax, and enjoy a delicious pizza (you can even add a cocktail with your order) – doesn’t that sounds fantastic?
- Pizza Port. 301 N. El Camino Real, San Clemente, 949/940-0005. This famous San Clemente pizzeria is not only known for their tasty grub, but are also known for their amazing beer. Pizza Port brews their own beers to pair with your favorite selection of a gourmet, all-American style pizza – yum!
- TJ’s Woodfire Pizza. Ladera Ranch, 949/243.6433. TJ’s Woodfire Pizza is a delicious treat that you have to try once in your life. Their authentic Neapolitan style pizza can only be yours by hiring them to cater a special event or by heading down to Irvine’s Great Park on Sunday’s from 10:00AM – 2:00PM – they are not a call and deliver kinda pizzeria. TJ’s pies are so heavenly you do not want to miss out!
- LaRocco’s. 122 S. El Camino Real, San Clemente, 949/366-8890. LaRocco’s tosses handmade pizza pies made to order and cooks them in a stone-lined oven. These one-of-a-kind pizzas are built with only the freshest ingredients, topped with produced that is delivered daily and cheese straight from Wisconsin. The real secret to LaRocco’s pizza is the water. They make their pizzas with water that comes directly from New York, giving you an authentic New York style pizza.
- Pizza Vino. 31441 Santa Margarita Parkway, Suite M, 949/713-1500. Wine and pizza - when you go to Pizza Vino you get the best of both worlds delivered to your table. A hearty handmade gourmet artisan pizza, topped with mozzarella di Bufala and a variety of fresh meats and organic vegetables. The pizzas are cooked in an 850 degrees wood burning oven that was imported straight from Italy. Pizza Vino keeps the old world pizza tradition alive with every slice.
- Pizzeria Mozza, 800 W. Coast Hwy., Newport Beach, 949/945-1126. Pizzeria Mozza is so tasty that they even have a restaurant in Singapore! The pies from this establishment are a Mozza that will leave you wanting more for weeks after your first bite. Pizza from this establishment can cost a pretty penny so open your wallet and enjoy
Is your mouth watering?! All these pizzerias are a quick drive from all of our apartments in Orange County, so hop in your car and try one today! Don’t forget to send us pics of the pizza pies you order.
Let us know where you go to get your favorite pizza in Orange County!